- Superior efficiency
- Maximum comfort through two stages of heating and cooling
- Humidity balance and control
Total comfort in one packaged unit.
Heating & cooling in one sleek package.
A system that works smarter – total comfort with the quietest operation. Enjoy the comfort and convenience of winter-and-summertime relief all in one sleek package. With an American Standard Packaged System, you can heat or cool your home without multiple units taking up space.
- Saves up to 50 percent on your heating and cooling energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions* by significantly surpassing government efficiency standards
- Stylish, streamlined cabinet design
- Leaves you feeling cooler and more comfortable by removing unwanted humidity from the air
- Keeps temperature even from room to room with its quiet, variable-speed blower motor
- Quiet, efficient Vortica™ Advanced airflow System improves airflow throughout your home
- Two-stage Duration™ compressor provides two stages of heating and cooling for a higher level of efficiency than most single-compressor units, running at 70 percent capacity most of the time and stepping up to the second stage on the most extreme days
- Provides more efficient and reliable cooling, thanks to exclusive Spine Fin™ coil and Duration™ compressor
- Stands strong with a reinforced all-steel cabinet and weather-beater top
- Compatible with AccuClean™ Whole-Home Air Cleaner
- 20 Year Limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty & Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Extended Labor Warranty
We’re one of the NC Triangle’s premier HVAC service companies. As such, we offer expert furnace, heating, and or conditioner repair, inspection, maintenance, and replacement services. We are also pleased to provide a full 1-year warranty on all of the parts and labor we provided for your heating and air conditioning system. Air Works Heating & Air has over a decade of experience in helping people solve their HVAC problems. Our team puts our customers first. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with the job. No job is too big, or too small, for our team of friendly experts to handle. Reach out to us today to see how we can put our experience to work for you.