- Up to 97.3% AFUE
- Variable heating stages
Efficient heating for your home or office.
Stay warm in the cold Carolina Winters.
Our most efficient and powerful gas furnace just might be our most comfortable too. With AccuLink™ communicating capability, continuous Comfort-R™ mode and an array of other innovative features, the Platinum 95 gives your home maximum efficiency with controlled comfort.
- Provides fully modulating heating, operating between 40 percent and 100 percent firing rates for ultimate efficiency and comfort control
- Converts up to 97.3 percent of the fuel you pay for into heat for your home
- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System*
- Faster, easier installation that is less invasive to your home with a simplified connection to the Comfort Control
- Saves on energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions** by significantly surpassing government efficiency standards on energy usage while reducing
- Runs quietly and evenly distributes warm air to every room with its variable-speed fan motor
- In the summer, Comfort-R™ helps keep your home cooler by reducing indoor humidity
- Its heavy steel insulated cabinet is durable, quiet and holds more heat in the furnace to better warm your home
- Match your gas furnace with a heat pump to enjoy the energy-saving benefits of a hybrid system. In milder temperatures, your heat pump acts as the primary source of heat for your home. When the weather gets too cold, your system activates your furnace to deliver the heat you need.
- Lifetime limited warranty on heat exchanger
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty & Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Extended Labor Warranty
We’re one of the NC Triangle’s premier HVAC service companies. As such, we offer expert furnace, heating, and or conditioner repair, inspection, maintenance, and replacement services. We are also pleased to provide a full 1-year warranty on all of the parts and labor we provided for your heating and air conditioning system. Air Works Heating & Air has over a decade of experience in helping people solve their HVAC problems. Our team puts our customers first. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with the job. No job is too big, or too small, for our team of friendly experts to handle. Reach out to us today to see how we can put our experience to work for you.