- Quiet operation Comfortable, even cooling and heating from room to room
- Remote monitoring and programming
- Quiet operation
Providing your home with reliable and efficient comfort year round.
Year round comfort in your North Carolina home.
Using innovative variable-speed technology, this American Standard air handler provides your home with reliable and efficient comfort year round. Together with AccuLink™ communicating technology, this HVAC air handler helps deliver cleaner air and less moisture.
- Manage your home with this American Standard air handler that automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System, while also allowing remote monitoring and programming by phone.*
- 24V Capability
- Benefit from the design of the unique cabinet for this HVAC air handler that allows less moisture and fewer dust particles to be drawn in from garages, attics and crawl spaces, which helps prevent energy loss and virtually eliminates condensation.
- Simplify the management of your home with the connection to the Comfort Control, which enables faster, easier installation that is less invasive to your home.
- Experience our variable-speed air handlers that run quietly and help keep temperatures even from room to room.
- Feel cooler and more comfortable with unwanted humidity from the air being removed by the system.
- Discover the Vortica™ Advanced airflow System that improves airflow while reducing energy use and operating sound
- Benefit from the fully enclosed insulation that increases efficiency while eliminating loose fiberglass insulation in your airstream.
- Utilizes the all-aluminum coil that enhances this variable-speed air handler’s life and reduces the chance of refrigerant leaking into the atmosphere.
- 12-year limited warranty on compressor.
- 10-year limited warranty on outdoor coil.
- 10-year limited warranty on internal functional parts.
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Extended Labor Warranty
We’re one of the NC Triangle’s premier HVAC service companies. As such, we offer expert furnace, heating, and or conditioner repair, inspection, maintenance, and replacement services. We are also pleased to provide a full 1-year warranty on all of the parts and labor we provided for your heating and air conditioning system. Air Works Heating & Air has over a decade of experience in helping people solve their HVAC problems. Our team puts our customers first. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with the job. No job is too big, or too small, for our team of friendly experts to handle. Reach out to us today to see how we can put our experience to work for you.