- An essential part of your matched system
- Superior efficiency and heat transfer
- Lasting durability and peace of mind
Designed to transfer heat and ensure comfort.
A strong and sturdy all-aluminum indoor coil.
American Standard HVAC coils are built to stand the test of time and ensure your home’s continued comfort and peace of mind. Their all-aluminum construction helps to provide increased durability and resistance to rust and corrosion. These central air conditioning coils are dependable, durable and integral to the continued comfort of your home and peace of mind for you and your family.
- 100% Foil-Backed Insulation Time spent cleaning and servicing is greatly reduced with this foil insulation.
- Quieter Operation The operating sound of these coils is reduced thanks to the 100% foil-backed insulation
- Painted Finish Provides further protection against rust and corrosion
- Aluminum Tubes and Tube Sheets Provides added durability and bolsters rust and corrosion resistance.
- Two-Way, Non-Corrosive Drain Pan Helps to reduce standing water. Standing water can lead to mold growth, mildew and bacteria if left unchecked.
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- An option to purchase transferability of your Registered Limited Warranty is available. Visit our Warranty + Registration page for more information.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Extended Labor Warranty
We’re one of the NC Triangle’s premier HVAC service companies. As such, we offer expert furnace, heating, and or conditioner repair, inspection, maintenance, and replacement services. We are also pleased to provide a full 1-year warranty on all of the parts and labor we provided for your heating and air conditioning system. Air Works Heating & Air has over a decade of experience in helping people solve their HVAC problems. Our team puts our customers first. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with the job. No job is too big, or too small, for our team of friendly experts to handle. Reach out to us today to see how we can put our experience to work for you.